Loveland gets a bit brighter this holiday season with Winter Wonderlights. This FREE walkable lighting attraction in the Chapungu Sculpture Park at Centerra is open Saturday, November 13 and run through Sunday, January 2, 2022, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. nightly.
Each night, visitors will revel in more than 100,000 holiday string lights, twinkling bulbs, LED mappable snowflakes, illuminated African stone sculptures, the only 23-foot LED mappable Christmas Tree in the state and 30-minute music and light shows each evening starting at 5 p.m.
The musical light show features classic and modern holiday songs with dancing lights on the LED Christmas Tree. It repeats continuously throughout the evening.
New to the musical light show and lighting display this year are:
- New, taller, LED holiday tree
- The musical light show will feature nine songs – with three new songs and choreographed lights voted on by the public.
- New upgraded mappable technology applied to heart arch tunnel so that the arches will be part of the show
- 20,000 additional holiday lights as part of the show
In addition to nightly lighting attractions, four special LIVE! Celebrations will include: live entertainment, activities, vendors and more. Live performances run Saturdays, November 13 & 20, December 4 & 11.
Winter Wonderlights LIVE! Celebrations feature:
- New 26-foot inflatable Santa Haus with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Bring your camera, or use the onsite selfie station and get photos texted to you onsite (November 13 & 20 and December 11 only)
- Princess Party night with free Princess meet-and-greets (December 4 only)
- Live reindeer visits (November 20 and December 4)
- Exceptional performances from dance and musical acts from across northern Colorado performing on Colorado’s largest inflatable igloo stage with an upgraded lighting system
- Pyrotechnic surprises (weather permitting)
- Free activities and character appearances
- Hot beverage food trucks
- Mini donut snacks (November 13 & 20, and December 11 only)
Winter Wonderlights is FREE and open to the public. Canned food donations to support the Larimer County Food Bank will be accepted nightly to help feed families in need.
You’ll find a complete listing of weekend event performances and all other information here.
Directions to Winter Wonderlights: Take I-25 North, Exit 257, turn east on Hwy. 34, left on Centerra Parkway, left on Kendall Parkway, turn left into The Promenade Shops at Centerra. Chapungu Sculpture Park is located on the backside of Macy’s (east side) with plenty of free public parking onsite.