Downtown Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall kicks into festival mode once again for the annual FallFest from Friday to Sunday, September 16 to 18, 2022. Admission and live entertainment are FREE. The musical lineup includes Roka Hueka, Selasee & the Fafa Family, The Quemondo Salsa Band, The Country Music Project and more.
Peruse the Firefly Handmade Market with more than 100 artisans’ booths selling home goods, fine craft, art, ceramics, skin care, children’s and adult fashion, leather goods, jewelry, pet goods, and artisanal food and beverages. And visit Mall merchants, many of which also offer FallFest specials.
The FallFest Beer Garden features brews ($8) from local Avery Brewing Company, crafted canned cocktails ($10) and wine. Local food vendors include Boulder Bowls, Chiri’s Momo Delights and Kingcomo Quesadilla, plus make your own sno-cone fun with Big Wheel Beverages.
There are also a variety of takeaway options on the 1300 block – from pizza to falafel – not to mention dozens of restaurants throughout downtown who offer great options.
The Children’s Activity Area (featuring a variety of bounce houses) is on the Boulder County Courthouse Lawn. All activities are FREE. The area will also play host to several kid-friendly concerts by Jeff & Paige and Jen Cleary.
Here’s the music lineup:
- Rolling Harvest – Friday, September 16 | 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Roka Hueka – Friday, September 16 | 7 – 9 p.m.
- Jeff and Paige – Saturday, September 17 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Teresa Storch – Saturday, September 17 | 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Libelula – Saturday, September 17 | 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Selasee & The Fafa Family – Saturday. September 17 | 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- The Quemando Salsa Band – Saturday, September 17 | 7 – 9 p.m.
- Jenn Cleary – Sunday, September 18 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 p.m.
- Paola Ines & Norte-Sur – Sunday, September 18 | 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- The Country Music Project – Sunday, September 18 | 3 – 5 p.m.
Festival hours are Friday, September 16, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, September 17, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, September 18, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parking in City of Boulder Garages is FREE on Saturdays and Sundays and metered parking is FREE on Sundays.
Even though parking in garages is free on weekends please make sure you hang on to your ticket as you’ll need that to exit the garage. The lost ticket fee is $50.