In response to the increase in new COVID-19 cases in Boulder, FREE testing is available for anyone who wishes to be tested now through October 2. Of course, anyone experiencing severe symptoms and/or is not able to stand in line for up to 30 minutes needs to contact a primary care provider or seek medical attention instead of coming to a walk-up testing site.
Here are the options:
Walk-Up Testing Site: Pleasant Street Parking Lot, 1205 Pleasant St. (one block West of Broadway), Boulder.
Drive-Up Testing Site: Gerald Stazio Softball Fields, 2445 Stazio Dr,. Boulder. Valmont Rd, is closed, so take Arapahoe Rd. to 63rd St; turn north onto 63rd and follow the road to Stazio Dr.; then turn left and follow signs for testing.
Both sites are open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 7 days per week. The walk-up testing site will be available through September 30 and the drive-thru site will be available through October 2, but may be extended depending on case positivity rates.
Anyone attending the testing site must:
- Have a form of Identification (Driver’s license, Student ID)
- Wear a mask at all times
- Stay in the car (for the drive-thru site)
- Results are expected within 24-48 hours.
- If you did not receive information about obtaining results at the test site, please download this pdf.
- Residents who test positive for COVID-19 will be contacted by Boulder County Public Health epidemiology staff.
- Residents who test negative will be contacted by the Colorado Department of Public Health lab staff. Paperwork from the test will include a hotline for individuals to call to check results.