Join Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the elves for an evening of fun when Santa comes to Northglenn on Friday, December 3 to kick off the city’s holiday celebration. Noel Northglenn runs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the new Northglenn Recreation Center and will be filled with both “fan favorites” and new, fun ways to celebrate the season.
Here’s what’s in store:
- A visit by Santa Claus (you can take pictures on your own phone/camera for free or purchase one for $5 taken by the onsite pro)
- Mrs. Claus sharing some of her favorite holiday tunes that help the Elves get ready for the holiday season
- Free Kids Crafts
- Pizza and drinks for sale
- Carriage rides
- Free books, one per child, while supplies last
- Animal Farm will be performed in the Parsons Theatre. Programs are free and will start at 5:15 p.m., 6:15 p.m. and 7:15 p.m. and last about 30 minutes.
- Elves leading Holiday Hoopla Hula Hooping! Training will be provided to newbies.
- Other magical surprises and games.
Parking is FREE at Northglenn Recreation Center and at Northglenn City Hall (11701 Community Center Dr.)
Northglenn Recreation Center, 1 E. Memorial Pkwy., Northglenn.