Downtown Boulder’s Pearl Street Mall kicks into festival mode once again for the annual FallFest from Friday to Sunday, September 22 to 24, 2023. Admission and live entertainment are FREE. The musical lineup includes Mono Verde Collective, Brothers of Bass, Dylan Kishnir Band, Los Mocochetes, Rolling Harvest and more.
Peruse the Firefly Handmade Market with more than 100 artisans’ booths selling home goods, fine craft, art, ceramics, skin care, children’s and adult fashion, leather goods, jewelry, pet goods, and artisanal food and beverages. And visit Mall merchants, many of which also offer FallFest specials.
The FallFest Beer Garden features brews ($8) from local Avery Brewing Company, hard cider and wine ($8) and margaritas ($10).
Local food vendors include Boulder Bowls, Chiri’s Momo Delights and Fast Eddie’s Hotdogs, plus make your own sno-cone fun with Big Wheel Beverages.
There are also a variety of takeaway options on the 1300 block – from pizza to falafel – not to mention dozens of restaurants throughout downtown who offer great options.
The Children’s Activity Area (featuring a variety of bounce houses) is on the Boulder County Courthouse Lawn. All activities are FREE.
Here’s the music lineup:
- Mono Verde Collective – Friday, September 22 | 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Brothers of Bass – Friday, September 22 | 7 – 9 p.m.
- Boulder Suzuki Strings – Saturday, September 23 | 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Dylan Kishner Band – Saturday, September 23 | 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- ZimBira – Saturday, September 23 | 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Nik Parr & The Selfless Lovers – Saturday. September 23 | 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Los Mocochetes – Saturday, September 23 | 7 – 9 p.m.
- Jenn Cleary – Sunday, September 24 | 11:30 AM – 12:30 p.m.
- Libélula – Sunday, September 24 | 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Rolling Harvest – Sunday, September 24 | 3 – 5 p.m.
Festival hours are Friday, September 22, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, September 23, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday, September 24, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Parking in City of Boulder Garages is FREE on Saturdays and Sundays and metered parking is FREE on Sundays.
Even though parking in garages is free on weekends please make sure you hang on to your ticket as you’ll need that to exit the garage. The lost ticket fee is $50.