The Center for African American Health holds its annual Destination Health on Saturday, July 22, 2023, at City Park Pavilion from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The FREE event includes strength training, access to colon test kits, blood tests, healthy food demonstrations, fun for kids, face painting, a backpack giveaway for schoolkids, COVID 19 booster vaccinations, FREE health screenings, educational resources and more.
There will be vendors exhibiting various free programs and resources from across Denver and much much more.
Attendees will enjoy:
- Soca dancing, yoga and meditation
- Vaccinations and biometric screenings
- Food demonstrations with Chef Chop
- Chess and dominoes
- Free face painting for kids, as well as a give-away of 150 backpacks filled with school supplies (provided in partnership with NAACP Denver Branch)
Attendees can also enter in a drawing for tickets to the following:
- Denver Zoo
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Childrens Museum
- SZA – Oct. 18 at Ball Arena
- Kirk Franklin – The Reunion Tour – Nov. 2 at Bellco Theatre
- Janelle Monae – Age of Pleasure Tour – Sept. 7 at Red Rocks
2001 Steele St., Denver.