Mark your calendars! Denver Broncos fans can watch Russell Wilson and the 2022 Broncos in person during pre-season Training Camp sessions for FREE at UCHealth Training Center (13403 Broncos Pkwy.) in Englewood. This year, most of the practices will start at 10 a.m. Fourteen practices will be open to the public starting Wednesday, July 27.
The training camp schedule also includes a joint practice with the Cowboys on August 11 ahead of the team’s first preseason match-up.
Players will be designated by position groups (WRs, DLs, DBs, etc.) to sign autographs for fans after each practice open to the public. All autographs will take place by the guest seating area located on the west end of the practice fields. No full-sized helmets will be allowed into the premise.
During training camp, fans who show their Ford key fob at the Broncos’ team store will receive 15% off their purchase during training camp. The first 30 fans to show their Ford key fob at the “Ford Fast Pass Tent” before gates open will be escorted into practice early and may sit in the front row.
Denver Broncos 2022 Training Camp
Gates for morning public practices will open at 9 a.m. (parking opens at 8 a.m.).
Wednesday, July 27 — 10 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Thursday, July 28 — 10 a.m. to noon
Friday, July 29 — 10 a.m. to noon
Saturday, July 30 — 10 a.m. to noon — Tickets required.
Monday, August 1 — 10 a.m. to noon
Tuesday, August 2 — 10 a.m. to noon
Wednesday, August 3 — 10 a.m. to noon
Thursday, August 4 — 10 a.m. to noon
Friday, August 5 — 10 a.m. to noon
Saturday, August 6 — 10 a.m. to noon
Monday, August 8 — 10 a.m. to noon
Tuesday, August 9 — 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 10 — 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, August 11 — 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(Note: This schedule is subject to change.)
Denver Broncos Training Camp 2022 FAQ
Fan Parking: Parking at the Broncos’ facility is located adjacent to the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse (13403 Broncos Pkwy.) on a first-come, first-serve basis. Because space is limited, please arrive early. The parking area is open beginning at 8 a.m. for morning public practices. Please avoid parking on streets across from UCHealth Training Center.
General Seating: Fans will be able to view the practices from selected areas that will be marked clearly on site. Fans will primarily be seated along the berm on the west end of the practice fields. The seating area is on a natural grass surface with a very limited amount of shade, so please bring proper footwear, clothing and sunscreen.
ADA: Admission to the Denver Broncos’ 2022 Training Camp will be ADA accessible. Designated ADA parking will be available in the main fan lot. Please note that, like general seating, ADA parking and admission is limited and will be available on a first first-come, first-serve basis.
Bag Policy: The Broncos’ stadium bag policy will be in effect for all training camp practices. Please see below for details.
- Each fan may carry one bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC, no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- In addition to one of the bags noted above, fans may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap, subject to search.
- Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Diaper bags are not permitted.
- Remove any jackets or other large, bulky items from your bag and carry these in hand. When the contents of your bag are clearly visible, staff can screen bags without requiring any contents to be removed. If blankets or other items conceal the contents of a bag, staff must request that they be removed in order for screening to take place, delaying the process.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and do not contain pockets, zippers or concealable areas.
- Weapons or any item that may be used as a weapon are not permitted on the premise.
- Hard sided coolers are not permitted, small (lunch box size) soft sided coolers are permitted.
- Metal sunscreen canisters are not permitted inside, sunscreen will be provided by UCHealth inside the facility.
Food & Beverage: There will be food trucks on the west side of the Pat Bowlen Fieldhouse. A variety of food options from around the Denver metro area will be available to fans throughout training camp (please note that meals brought from food trucks will not be permitted inside the practice field gates; food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed inside the practice field gates in small individual quantities only).
Lawn Chairs: Lawn chairs will not be allowed at training camp.
Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos’ training facility. Please bring sufficient wet weather attire if necessary.
Strollers: Will be allowed on the premises but must be left at the gate prior to accessing seating area.
Cameras: Fans are welcome to use still cameras during training camp practices, but video cameras (and other recording devices such as cell phones and tablets) will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Any detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card will not be permitted on camp premises.
Restrooms: Public restrooms will be available for fans near the entrance to the practice fields.
Inclement Weather: In case of lightning or other inclement weather, fans will be cleared out of the general seating area, allowing for sufficient time to reach their vehicles. In some cases, the Broncos may announce a practice cancellation before a scheduled session if inclement weather is in the forecast. In such instances, UCHealth Training Center grounds will be closed to the public.