Tickets for MHOTC readers are now FREE! Did you ring in the new year with a proposal of marriage? Are you ready to say, “I do”, but overwhelmed with all your options? Then, mark your calendars for the Colorado Bridal Show. There are three scheduled this winter across the metro area with the next one this Sunday, January 13 at the Hyatt DTC. Tickets are usually $10 at the door and $7 online, but show organizers want you to have a day to remember and are offering MHOTC readers an exclusive freebie.
All MHOTC readers get FREE admission. You read it right — totally, completely, absolutely FREE. This is not just for brides and grooms, but your family and BFFs who help with all the decisions. All shows are on Sunday and held in the hotel’s Ballroom. And, each show has tons of cool prizes.
Why visit the Colorado Bridal Show? Simple. This is a one-stop experience. Your time is valuable and this show makes it easy to put together your (emphasis on your) dream wedding.
In fact, more brides plan their weddings and can visit with more vendors at these shows than any other in Colorado. There’s more to see, more to do and more fun doing it. It’s the ultimate boutique bridal show.
This is not just for brides and grooms, but your family and BFFs who help with all the decisions. All shows are on Sunday and held in the hotel’s Ballroom. And, each show has different vendors, tons of cool prizes, wine tasting and oodles of samples (cake, truffles, wedding cookies, catering). Here’s the remaining winter schedule:
Sunday, January 13 — Hyatt DTC, 7800 E. Tufts Ave., Denver. Noon to 4 p.m. Parking is FREE. First 50 brides in the door get a FREE Bridal Guide magazine and Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Guide + a FREE one-year digital subscription to Bridal Guide.
Sunday, February 17 — Denver Marriott Westminster, 7000 Church Ranch Blvd., Westminster. Noon to 4 p.m. Parking is FREE. First 50 brides in the door get a FREE Bridal Guide magazine and Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Guide + a FREE one-year digital subscription to Bridal Guide.
Meet with local and Colorado mountain town wedding venues and vendors. Shop the wedding professionals and get show-only discounts on DJ & band information, photography and videography, bridal registries, restaurants, catering, wedding gowns, reception and ceremony sites, tuxedos, flowers, honeymoon information, wedding planners and more.
Pick up free wedding magazines. Preview sample reception tables to get ideas for your own wedding. Sample cakes, caterers’ menus and wines.
Register for honeymoon giveaways, Bachelorette parties, photo sessions and other vendor prizes like gift cards, hotel stays and jewelry.
Among the giveaways at the Hyatt DTC show:
- 5 Day All Inclusive Honeymoon to RIU Montego Bay Resort, Jamaica
- Bachelorette party
- Round of golf for 4 in Eagle-Vail
- Photo engagement shoot
- $500 Yeti Cooler
- Hotel stays with dinner
- Case of champagne
Because each show includes different vendors, sampling, entertainment and prizes, you may want to check out more than one.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get your FREE tickets.
For any of the Colorado Bridal Shows:
1. Go to this website.
2. Select the Colorado Bridal Show you want to attend. Kids get in for free, so don’t worry about them.
3. Once you get to specific page for the show you want to attend, click on “Tickets“.
4. That will take you to another page (on some systems it may appear as a pop-up) where on the top right corner it says: “Enter Promotional Code“. Click on those words. Then, in the space provided, type in the promo code MHOTCBridal and click on “Apply Code“.
5. The system will apply the discount showing tickets are FREE. (it will appear as $0.00). Select quantity.
6. Click on “Checkout“. Type in your fire name, last name and email address. Then, type in your payment information. Then, click on “Complete Registration“.
Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you. You can print them out or show them at the event on your phone.