Larson’s Ski & Sport runs its popular ski and snowboard swap from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday, November 19 & 20. 2022. The swap includes skis, snowboards, boots, bindings, poles, snowshoes and outerwear. Employees from Loveland Ski Area will on site selling 4-packs at an event-exclusive discount, as well as individual tickets, season passes, and pass cards.
If you have items you would like to sell, bring them to the shop between November 14 and 18. Staffers can help you pick a price for your items and take care of all the tagging and paperwork. If your gear sells, you can either choose to get 70% of the amount it sold for as a check, or 100% of it as store credit.
Here are the rules for submission of swap items:
- No more than 18 items per person.
- No clothing items that come into direct contact with skin. This means no goggles, base layers, gloves, socks, neck gaiters, etc. Jackets/outerwear and helmets are still okay.
- No non winter sports-specific items.
- Swap submissions not picked up by Wednesday after the event will be donated or disposed.
- The seller has the final say on item pricing. You will always have the final say on how much you want the item listed for.
Doors open at 9 a.m. on both swap days. 4715 Kipling St., Wheat Ridge, 303-423-0654.