Through Labor Day (September 2), youngsters 18 and under get FREE admission to History Colorado museums and their exhibitions, engaging activities and participation in special summer events that take place all over the state. Click here to sign up for an E-newsletter alerting you to special events and programs in metro Denver and beyond.
The venues are:
- History Colorado Center in Denver
- El Pueblo History Museum in Pueblo
- Trinidad History Museum in Trinidad
- Fort Garland Museum and Cultural Center in Fort Garland
- Healy House Museum and Dexter Cabin in Leadville
- Fort Vasquez Museum in Platteville
- Ute Indian Museum in Montrose
- Center for Colorado Women’s History at the Byers-Evans House in Denver.