Colorado Springs is home to Great Wolf Lodge, known for its amazing 50,000 square foot indoor water park. We rarely find any discounts — the place is always booming, especially on weekends. However, they are offering deals on a number of different kinds of suites, with discounts from 37% to 48% off, with dates on and off through May.
Check out all the dates and prices.
As has been noted by our readers, the sale rate is typically found for Sundays through Thursday nights, with Tuesday and Wednesday usually cheapest. Prices vary by date so you need to scroll through the calendar to see what prices are available on what dates.
Do note, that regardless of what room you book, there is a $29.99 (plus tax) daily resort fee. (We hate those, but major resorts still impose them on guests for “included extras”.)
The water park is, of course, the main attraction. Rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado — an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel — and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a huge tipping bucket.
Younger kids will have a blast on the water slides and gentle spray features of Whooping Hollow and Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find mini bowling at Ten Paw Alley, Howl in One miniature golf, Rustic Ridge Climbing Wall and much more.
As a bonus: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out — so essentially you get two days of water park admission. And, because there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and don’t get stuck in long lines.
You can find all the details for this deal and book right here.
Here are more details from the fine print:
- Dates cannot be changed through Groupon once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased
- 9-day cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable
- A nonrefundable $15 fee will be added to your reservation each time you contact the Great Wolf Lodge call center to change your reservation
- No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate
- No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in
- Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in
- Must have one individual 21+ staying in each room
- Credit card required at check-in
- Must provide email address at checkout, which will be provided to Great Wolf Lodge
- Water park wristbands are non-transferable; cannot be sold
- $29.99 daily resort fee plus tax added at purchase.