Getting photos with the Easter Bunny at the mall is easy and fun, and the perfect way to celebrate spring. No lines, no fuss. Just friendly staff, a fun Bunny and the cutest photos to capture the moment! The Easter Bunny will hold court (with his professional photographers) at several Denver/Boulder area shopping centers in March and the week leading up to Easter. Here’s how to book your egg-cellent Bunny Photos in and around Denver.
1. Visit whereisbunny.com to pick your preferred location, date and time. You’ll find Bunny Photos at the following locations:
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Town Center at Aurora
- Colorado Mills
- Southwest Plaza
2. Choose if you’d prefer a regular visit, or a special event. Events include Bunny Cares sensory-friendly visits, Pet Parties for pet photos, and Pastel Parties for cute spring outfits at participating locations.
3. Choose your package and check out. Packages vary by location, but there are digital and print options available.
Two of the photo packages come with digital images in addition to prints, which makes creating an Easter card super easy! The other package gives you 5 prints, so you can share with grandparents or other special people.
Not sure which package you want? There’s a “Reserve Now, Decide Later” option. Pay $19.99 now to apply towards any photo package during your visit.
IMPORTANT! When you checkout, don’t forget to use promo code LOTC for a FREE 6×8 color print with Package A!
4. Claim your FREE gifts! Every online reservation comes with two fun freebies:
- Free issue of Highlights or High Five Magazine, designed just for kids to encourage curiosity, creativity, caring and confidence.
- Free access to MyPhoto, A fun virtual tool that transforms your favorite photos into festive images.
And that’s it! Hop on over to Where is Bunny? and book your visit now.