Amazon Prime Day is set for Monday & Tuesday, June 21 & 22. Note: You can try Amazon Prime for FREE, for 30 days. If you’re going to try it, this is the time! You can cancel whenever you want.
Amazon Prime Day is a bit like Black Friday in October. For two days only, Amazon will offer tremendous savings on TVs, smart home, kitchen, grocery, toys, fashion, furniture, appliances and back-to-school supplies and even stock up on everyday essentials.
This year, Prime members will again be able to support small businesses, with more than a million deals from small and medium-sized businesses. Members can shop across local Black-owned, woman-owned, military family-owned, and many more small businesses.
Spend $10, Get $10
Starting on Monday, June 7, through Sunday, June 20, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on select small business products and brands based in the U.S. in Amazon’s store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad.
This year, more than 300,000 sellers are eligible for the “Spend $10, Get $10” promotion—more than twice as many as last year—giving customers more opportunities to support small businesses.
Amazon Prime Day
Make sure to check out Amazon Prime Day frequently, as many deals sell out quickly.
But you only get the deals if you are an Amazon Prime member.
Amazon Prime Benefits
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you may want to consider joining. You have to pay a membership fee, but if you order a bunch of stuff online, the savings on shopping alone makes it worth it.
Amazon Prime members receive a many benefits, including
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep
Year-round, Prime members can also get deep discounts on select best-selling foods at Whole Foods Market, plus an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items.