Is romance in the air? Did your summer include a proposal? Are you ready to tie the knot, but want to check out all your options? If so, you may want to attend the Colorado Bridal Show. There are three scheduled this fall across the Front Range with the last one on Sunday, October 21. Tickets are usually $7 to $10, but show organizers want you to have a day to remember and are offering MHOTC readers an exclusive freebie.
All MHOTC readers get FREE admission. You read it right — totally, completely, absolutely FREE. This is not just for brides and grooms, but your family and BFFs who help with all the decisions. All shows are on Sunday and held in the hotel’s Ballroom. And, each show has tons of cool prizes. Here’s the Fall schedule:
Sunday, October 21 — Omni Hotel & Resort, 500 Interlocken Blvd., Broomfield. noon to 4 p.m. Parking is FREE. First 50 brides get a FREE Bridal Guide magazine and Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Guide.
Meet with local and Colorado mountain town wedding venues and vendors. Shop the wedding professionals and get show-only discounts on DJ & band information, photography and videography, bridal registries, restaurants, catering, wedding gowns, reception and ceremony sites, tuxedos, flowers, honeymoon information, wedding planners and more.
Pick up free wedding magazines. Preview sample reception tables to get ideas for your own wedding. Sample cakes, caterers’ menus and wines.
Register for honeymoon giveaways, Bachelorette parties, photo sessions and other vendor prizes like gift cards, hotel stays and jewelry.
Among the giveaways at the Omni Interlocken show:
- 5 Day All Inclusive Honeymoon to RIU Montego Bay Resort, Jamaica
- $2,300 towards wedding photography coverage
- $500 AmEx Gift Card
- Free tuxedo rental for the groom
Because each show includes different vendors, sampling, entertainment and prizes, you may want to check out more than one. And that’s okay.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to get your FREE tickets.
For any of the Colorado Bridal Shows:
1. Go to this website.
2. Select the Colorado Bridal Show you want to attend. Note: Each person who registers can get up to 2 FREE tickets per show. Kids get in for free anyway, so don’t worry about them.
3. Once you get to specific page for the show you want to attend, click on “Tickets“.
4. That will take you to another page (on some systems it may appear as a pop-up) where on the top right corner it says: “Enter Promotional Code“. Click on those words. Then, in the space provided, type in the promo code MHOTCBridal and click on “Apply Code“.
5. Select quantity (remember, you get up to 2 free tickets. The system will let you choose more but, don’t be greedy.).
6. Click on “Checkout“. Type in your fire name, last name and email address. Then click on “Complete Registration“.
Your ticket(s) will be emailed to you. You can print them out or show them at the event on your phone.
MHOTC Tip: If you have a large wedding party, have each person or couple register separately for the tickets. Then everyone can attend for free.
Broomfield, CO 80021