Now that more restrictions have been lifted, many small, independent retailers and service providers have started to reopen. Mile High On The Cheap has always been an advocate for supporting small businesses, so, of course, we want to help. We want to let readers know what small business are, once again, in operation. It’s one small way we can be of service to the community — for both owners and customers.
Hopefully, many customers are anxious to frequent their local neighborhood shops again. However, others will struggle to spread the word they are open for business.
Our focus for the round-up is strictly small businesses and independent retailers. And, with just too many to list, restaurants would be overwhelming. Plus, there are already lots of city-specific lists of open eateries.
Obviously, there are many factors that must be considered before any business is ready to “turn the lights on.” It’s different for each. However, when one is ready, we’ll happily add them to the list — just let us know.
We are publishing a round-up of small businesses and independent retailers open again for business.
To be included in the listing, e-mail Laura@milehighonthecheap.com (include “Small Business Listing” in the subject line) with the following information:
* Business name
* Your name and relationship to business (This won’t be published, but we need to know if you’re the owner or a client.)
* Street address (including city and zip code)
* Phone number of the business
* Website (if available)
* Date of reopening (some may already be open)
* Days and hours of operation
* Any deal, discount or giveaway you might be offering to attract customers (If you don’t have one, no worries, it’s not required.)
* Any important details customers might need to know before visiting, such as mask requirements, necessary appointments, payment options (credit cards only?), number of customers allowed, etc.
Finally, we appreciate your continued support, input and story leads. No sob story here, but did you know Mile High On The Cheap is also a small business? We lost significant earnings over the last few months, too.
You can support us! Every time you click on a link in the daily e-newsletter, read a post, share an article with a friend or family member or promote us on social media you help us generate more revenue.