Amazon and Grubhub are partnering to offer Prime members a FREE, two-year Grubhub+ membership. With this membership you’ll enjoy unlimited $0 delivery fees on orders of $12 or more from all sorts of participating restaurants who are part of GrubHub. The regular price of GrubHub+ is $9.99 a month.
If you’re already a member of Prime, you can sign up for GrubHub+ here, for free.
Prime members who redeem this offer before July 5, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time will receive a 2-year (24-month) trial.
Grubhub+ is a monthly membership offering unlimited $0 delivery fees on orders of $12+ (before tax, tip, and other applicable fees) at eligible restaurants, access to exclusive member perks—like free food and order discounts—and donation matching on eligible orders. Additional fees, including service fees, may apply.
When the two years of free GrubHub+ runs out, you’ll automatically be charged $9.99 a month, so make sure to set a reminder to cancel, or at least, to reevaluate.
If you sign up on or after July 6, you get the deal, but ONLY for one year.
You can find answers to any other questions about this deal here.
If you aren’t an Amazon Prime member you may want to consider joining. You have to pay a membership fee, but if you order a bunch of stuff online, the savings on shopping alone makes it worth it.
- Amazon Prime members receive a many benefits, including:
- Free one-day, two-day, or same-day shipping (depending on your location)
- Free movies and TV shows to stream through your smart TV, Roku, Fire Stick, or other device
- Discounts and special deals at Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon
- Free, unlimited cloud storage for photos
- Free access to two million digital songs, available to play through the Amazon Music app for desktop or mobile
- Free Kindle book each month
- Exclusive deals and discounts available to Prime members only
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- 5% cash back on a Prime credit card
- Prime Wardrobe — try on eligible clothing items and only pay for those you keep