Names have been drawn and we are contacting the winners. Hard to believe, but Mile High On the Cheap is now four years old. Normally, we would receive the gifts, but thanks to the generous support of our friends in the retail and restaurant realm, we’re giving them to you. To enter you must do two things: 1.) Be an e-mail subscriber of MHOTC. E-mail subscribers receive one e-mail, around 7:30 a.m every day, with a list of posts from the previous 24 hours. Addresses are never spammed, shared or sold. If you’re not a subscriber yet, sign up now. It’s quick, easy and FREE. Make sure to check your inbox (or spam folder) after signing up because you’ll have to confirm your subscription. If you already subscribe, ignore #1. You do not have to subscribe again. 2). Leave a comment telling us how MHOTC helped you in 2012. Deadline is 7 p.m. on Thursday, February 21. Only one entry per email address or family. Winners will be contacted via e-mail — so check your spam filters. If we can’t contact you, the item goes to someone else.
- Sports Authority ($50 gift card) – Home to the famous “Sniagrab” sale every Labor Day weekend, Sports Authority provides year-round one-stop shopping for all manner of sporting goods, including apparel, footwear and equipment and also team jerseys and fan gear. Courtesy Sports Authority.
- Subway ($25 gift cards) – FebruANY is one of Subway’s favorite times of the year. Home of the famous $5 Footlongs, plus breakfast combos, chopped salads and more. Courtesy Subway.
- CiCi’s Pizza (4 buffet passes, value $24) – Take the entire family to Cici’s Pizza known for its endless pizza, pasta, salad, soup and dessert buffet. Each pass is good for one free buffet or carryout pizza. Courtesy Cici’s Pizza.
- Bonefish Grill ($25 gift card) – Enjoy dining at Bonefish Grill which is known for generous portions of fresh fish from all over the world, great cocktails and fab desserts. Their Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer alone is worth a visit to any of their five Front Range locations. Courtesy Bonefish Grill Westminster.
- Starbucks ($40 gift card) – Drink up at any Starbucks location. Enjoy an espresso, Frappuccino, smoothie, or just a cup of their smooth roasted coffee, maybe with a nice baked good on the side. Courtesy HD Medical.
- Harkins Theatres. (2 movie tickets, value $20) – You and a friend can enjoy a night at the movies with this pair of “admit one” movies passes good at Harkins Northfield 18 (at Stapleton), the ultimate moviegoing. Courtesy Harkins Theatres.
- Red Robin ($25 gift card) – Known for burger, burgers and more burgers, plus salads, wraps, soups, sandwiches, “bottomless” steak fries and did we mention burgers? Courtesy Living On The Cheap.